What are the right questions to ask and how can we answer them with data-driven approaches?
Join us to explore how leading experts in this space are applying real-world evidence to enhance market access, post-approval evidence, pricing strategies, and engagement with regulatory bodies and with stakeholders, including payers, providers and patients.
Here’s a breakdown of your 3 days at the Real-World Analytics Summit:
Day one focusses on the role of real-world evidence and analytics in the optimization of market access and pricing strategies with insights from leading experts such as:
- Frank Zhang (VP, Market Access – Global Strategy at Alnylam Pharmaceuticals)
- Julie Locklear (VP & Head, HEOR at EMD Serono)
- James Harnett (Sr. Director, RWD & Analytics at Pfizer)
- Kitty Rajagopalan (VP & Head, Global HEOR & Market Access at Sunovion Pharmaceuticals)
On day two you will hear all about leveraging real-world evidence and analytics to promote value-based and value-generating relationships with external stakeholders with perspectives from:
- Sandy Balkin (Sr. Director, Global Insights & Analytics at Sanofi US)
- Sebastian Schneeweiss (Vice Chief, Pharmacoepidemiology & Pharmacoeconomics at Brigham & Women’s Hospital)
- Christoph Koenen (VP, Development Lead at Bristol-Myers Squibb)
To complement all this, our pre-conference bootcamp will give you a complete guide to data science and machine learning in pharma, and how you can apply it in your day-to-day work, with plenty of hands-on practical examples and real-world evidence case-studies, lead by analytics’ expert:
- Nataraj Dasgupta (VP, Advanced Analytics at RxDataScience Inc.)